Cleveland’s Thriving Commercial Real Estate Market
On May 10, 2023, our founder Aya Shlachter, CEO MGS Global Group attended the NAIOP Northern Ohio Annual Excellence Awards (Northern Ohio Chapter) event, which celebrated outstanding achievements in the commercial real estate industry. NAIOP is a US-based group that represents developers, owners, investors, and professionals in commercial real estate. They focus on the industrial, office, and mixed-use sectors.
It’s exciting to see how Cleveland’s commercial real estate market is thriving. Industrial space and multifamily units are in high demand, and retailers and healthcare providers are opening new locations throughout the Cleveland area. Even the office market is showing promising signs. Check out my latest article on the NAIOP Excellence Awards, also known as the “Oscars” of commercial real estate awards, to learn more.
- Broker of the Year: Diana C. Whisenant, SIOP, Hanna Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Project of the Year: Waterford Bluffs Apartments, Marous Brothers Construction
- Design—Architectural Project of the Year: UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Ahuja Center for Women & Children, Moody Nolan
- Design—Interior Project of the Year: Great Lakes Cheese Headquarters, Vocon
- Development of the Year: INTRO Cleveland, Harbor Bay Ventures
- Public Art Project of the Year: MetroHealth Arts in Health, Land Studio
- Innovation of the Year: Independence Public Soave Public Private Partnership, Welty Development
- Renovation—Exterior Project of the Year: Highland Park, Industrial Commercial Properties
- Renovation—Interior Project of the Year: MAGNET Headquarters, The Krill Co., INC
- Rising Star of the Year: Dan Whalen, Harbor Bay Ventures
- Transaction of the Year: Hemel Hempstead, UK Building and Land Sale and Office Relocation, Hanna Commercial Real Estate
- Investment Transaction of the Year: Cleveland Strike Force-Jennings 9, Ray Fogg Corporate Properties, LLC
At MGS Global LLC, we are committed to excellence and staying up to date with industry trends. We were honored to be among the best and celebrate achievements in development, design, and innovation.
The event was held at the Truss Event Venue in Ohio City, a contemporary rooftop venue on the ninth floor of INTRO Cleveland with amazing views of the Cleveland Skyline and the West Side Markets Clock tower.
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! Stay tuned for updates on our exciting projects as we continue to shape the future of commercial real estate.
Connect with us!